This Explains It!!!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Willow Grove

I am going to attempt to take all 5 kids to Willow Grove today. Yesterday was a hard day. The kids' first day back we knew it would be hard on them and us I think your just never prepared for what comes out of babes mouths. I am tired and I pray I will have the strength to make it there and back with a positive attitude. Yesterday God was with me every step of the way. He gave me patience and understanding. I can't say thank you enough to him for just the one day let alone the next weeks or months. One day at a time - that's my goal. The kids are still asleep, well Hunter is awake of course but the others are sleeping. I'm going to let them sleep and then we are going to take a trip. Steve needs a new uniform that I am going to pick up for him. I took the kids to the park yesterday after dinner so Steve could get his Chief tasks done, they are never ending. Just when I think he will be able to breath, the phone rings again. Hopefully getting his uniform for him will help and he can check some tasks off. Well here we go.........on with today......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment