This Explains It!!!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kids Are Back

We picked Angela and Chase up tonight. Their flight was 41 minutes late but we got them. It was a blessing that it was late though because we hit crazy traffic on the way there. Steve was getting really worried that we were going to be late, he ran in the airport when he saw that the plane was late - he was so relieved. The Navy has him running in circles. There's another task waiting as soon as he gets home. Family Weekend is this weekend and all the Chiefs have been asking if we are going to be there. Its weird but I'm nervous about going. Him getting Chief is a huge thing and every time he is on the phone they ask how his wife is taking. That worries me, these guys are complete strangers and they are asking how I am doing, makes me wonder what will come next. They weren't joking when they said "He's mine till September" Ever since he found out there hasn't been one hour that goes by that he isn't doing something for them! I'm proud of him! I am going to try and be as supportive as possible. The good thing is the kids are home and they are safe. I am so excited that they are home. Its crazy how much you miss people when they aren't there and how crazy they can drive you when they are. All my babies are home now! Maybe tonight I will sleep better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment