This Explains It!!!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer Is Here

Took the kids to a community church at a church that I have never heard about, Barbra told us about it. It was free so I figured why not. It was so much. I am going to suggest that our church do something like it - we did enjoy ourselves so much. I signed the kids up for VBS and for AWANAS! They had this puppet show that was really cute. The kids had a blast. Then we went to the Y's swimming pool, Its huge with slides and shoots - love that place. We had a great time and it was a good day. I was exhausted when I got home but I figure the kids are worth it. I really am blessed to have my children. I may not always feel that way but there are rare moments like this one when I do acknowledge how amazing God is and how blessed I am to have mine. 5 Different brains, character, clothes, style, thoughts - 5 amazing miracles. Most parents are only given the job of one or two, but God chose me for 5. I take them for granted many times, today was not one of those days. Today I enjoyed my children...

1 comment:

  1. Becky it has been such a long time and I just signed and got a bit caught up. You sound so very busy but so very thankful for your beautiful family. I hope all is well I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you.

    Have a great 4th.

    ReplyDelete