This Explains It!!!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Snow Day

It was another snow day! The kids are going to be in school till July, I told them they might as well go year round at thsi rate. They enjoyed it though. Me and Hunter have been sick, we are giving each other a stomach virus back and fourth, its crazy, I will puke for a few hours, then sleep then he will puke for a few hours then sleep, were going on day number 3 like this and I am so done with it. The kids were really good today though, they did all their chores and tried helping cause they knew I didn't feel good and they tried so hard to make Hunter smile even though nothing worked. They were all very sweet and checking on me and him when we were sleeping. I wasn't all the way out and I saw each of them come in and check and heard them talking :P The little moments that you smile inside and know that you have great kids. Right before you puke again, but you still know they are good.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet. I'm glad they find ways to remind you they are good kids. =)

    ReplyDelete