This Explains It!!!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Methactone Final Tournament

Ok so today was a True Novice Tournament, it was a long weekend, yesterday Will had 2 matches and won both of them. He pinned one guy in 29 seconds flat, the other kid he won by default because the score was 17-0, after 15 points ahead they just end the match, and he almost pinned that guy again!!!! So he took second today!!!! I am so proud of him, seeing him get up there and put his game face on and see him work those moves, I see myself in him now more than ever! He's always looked like his real father and I always wonder if any of me is in there, he even has the same grin his real father had and its not like he taught him that or anything, but today, Nope not TODAY! He was all mine, My son walked on that mat and wrestled his heart out, and even when he was hurt in the second period, my son held his head high and never gave up. Today my boy made me proud.

1 comment: