This Explains It!!!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2 Hour Delay

So it snowed again this morning so the kids had a 2 hour delay. That would be no big deal but just as I thought all was well I heard Hunter crying you know the I'm hurt cry, so I walked into the living room and I don't believe my eyes. Will has him on the floor on his stomach pulling his arms in different directions! WTF is wrong with him, I yell at him and he just stands there first he tries lying about it and said he was just putting him on the floor and I was like don't you freakin lie to me after what I saw. So he said that Hunter was poking him and he's trying to watch tv, I grounded him, talked to him, and gave him a journal. He is required to write a half a page everyday for now on, I won't read it but he has to show me from a distance its half a page. Maybe this will help him. I just can't believe he freakin did it, I wanted to jump on him but I know that wouldn't have helped anyone it was just a emotional reaction. OH MY GOSH..........................between these five man it never freakin ends. Yesterday they were locking each other in the basement, the closet, I walked by the closet and one of the girls was like - Mom - I looked around, yeah.........can you please unlock the closet door...uuuhhhh ok, and there she was, smiling thanks, then the revenge later...................aaaahhhh were we like this as kids???????

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Becki. I'm sure it's non-stop having 5 kids around. Good idea with the journal... =)

    ReplyDelete