This Explains It!!!

Monday, January 4, 2010

TODAY IS THE DAY - YES?

Ok, today is the start of a new life. Yesterday we visited a church called Daybreak Community Church. I think it will be our new home :) Today, Hunter and I had our very first Mommy and Me Swimming class!!!! So excited, he is so cute (even if I say so myself ) it was so much fun, Steve was at his first day of work, his mom was at home feeling good but just hanging out, the kids were all back at school. And I took Tiffany's advice about an I App and got a I touch, I downloaded the calorie counter, did my work out, burned some mega calories and even ate good. I came home to Barbra, which was kind of a downer cause I really wanted to come home to Tiffany and a walk with good conversation but Barbra will do for now. Things are going to get back to calm and as normal as it can get with a 5 children blended household with a grandma living with us :P I hope to find my way back to the Lord, I have felt so far from him since this all started back in WA. Being at church on Sunday, we've gone to so many and I didn't feel God at all. But there I left with an extra step in my walk, kinda grinning and that says alot for me since smiling is not something that has been coming easy lately. This morning I woke up thinking about going back to church on Sunday and thought, why can't today be the start, why can't today I try to talk to God, why can't today be the Day? So here it is, lets hope I keep my momentum. So - thanks to Tiffany, Ivy, and Natika - in small ways each and every one of you seeded my faith and my love for not only you but my family. I know that we don't get to talk on the phone alot but I prayed this morning that I won't ever lose my friendship with you. I miss you guys. And have a great night, talk to you tomorrow :)

3 comments:

  1. I miss you too! Especially lately!!! Glad your year is looking up. You are smart, beautiful, a great wife and mother, and you're doing a great job. Like they say, life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride! Love you!

    PS you should make TODAY your word of the year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a rock star!! You know it! A hot momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And how about TODAY? How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete