This Explains It!!!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Been awhile..................

ok, so since I last wrote alot has happened - like always..............so I don't have a hernia,Grandma is doing great, she is home now, Aunt Vicki is having tests done not so good. I had Chase's Gifted IEP and he is going to start skipping grades in Math and possibly the other subjects depending on how he does, I finally got paid from Unemployment, William has a lump under his arm that they have ultra sounded and still dont know what it is. Steve is volunteering on Tues and Thursday's so he's not home till late. Hunter has go a new hobby, its called slam his head against anything hard when he is upset at anything. We got a kitten the other day. Her name is Kazza but we want a new name. Any ideas? Its cute. Hunter really likes her especially her head, he likes to carry her by it, and poor thing she just lays there and waits for me to rescue her. She's pretty cool. I'm working out everyday and still am not losing weight, losing inches I guess but the numbers need to move. My pants fit better, Tuesday I started pilates and today I did yoga. So that will be my new schedule, for thse days and I still do my hour of cardio. Will has a tournament tomorrow, Chase basketball, Mia acting class, and Angela basketball, me and Hunter? well were just along for the ride. Sunday Will has the tournament for district, if he places at that one then he is in districts. I hope he will but I don't think he will, I want him to get the experience. He's 7-4 now and he is loving it.  Watching dirty jobs with the boys gotta go :}

No comments:

Post a Comment