This Explains It!!!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

William

Tommorow William will start wrestling. Its his first class, he is really excited. And I'm excited for him, we were practicing wrestling moves in the front room. I was showing him and instead of the smart ass comments he has been making lately he smiled and was really intrested. I hope this will help center him. I don't know what has got into him lately, well I mean I know that the move is hard on the kids, all of them are having issues in their own ways you know..... but I think its just cause I am so close with him. I just wish there was some way I could help him, lets hope that this will give him the outlet he needs. And I really think he would be good at it too. He has put Chase in a couple moves and not even relized it. So we will see how he does. :)

1 comment:

  1. Mason starts wrestling today to. His football coaches recommended it. I think it is good for them. Next time we get together they can practice. probably about the same weight class.

    ReplyDelete