This Explains It!!!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

ok, so its been awhile since I actually got on so lets see what I can get before I go to bed. Thursday was Thanksgiving, and we have so much to be thankfull for. We have a beautiful house, everyone is healthy, Steve has his new job during a hard economic time and we are still doing good, we haven't yet felt anything from him getting out of the military but I will say that procrastination is not something I am thankful for. I am thankful for our early planning. My Pops flew in, its been a year since I saw him, and Steve's Mom came too. I cooked all day and everything came out perfect!!! The girls helped me cook for almost 4 hours, then they hid in their room and asked Dad if they had to cook...........:) It was fun, and they didn't get too crazy out of hand so all is good. We ate so much, and now we are all fatter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so thankful for everything we have, most of all I am thankful that Barbra is alive and very healthy and that I not only do I have a Wonderful Father but a wonderful FAMILY here in my home and I couldn't as for more!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it feels like a year, but you just saw your dad at your wedding Knucklehead

    ReplyDelete