This Explains It!!!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Old Men

So yesterday I went into the store for the second time within a 10 minute time span and there was this 100 year old man smiling this enormous smile at this woman. I thought to my self ooohhhh that's so sweet, he's so happy for being so old. Most of the time when you see elderly men they are just plain faced, their eyes are soft but their faces are falling off their bones, well anyways the woman turned around and I realized why the man was not only smiling but now he was shaking his head and there was a glow in his eyes that wasn't there before, this woman had gargantuan tits! They were huge, and she was wearing a cleavage shirt - every shirt was probably a cleavage shirt for her but wholly cow, I dropped my mouth open just in amazement. I've never seen that big besides Dolly Parton! It was nuts, I just went to the toilet paper aisle and smiled to myself. That will be my hubby in 50 years, and I will be his wife behind him just rolling her eyes. :)

2 comments:

  1. Who needs to wait 50 years, I'm already 30 years ahead of him and that will be your mother rolling her eyes.

    ReplyDelete