This Explains It!!!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Madness

This morning started out with Steve yelling my name from downstairs, as I ran out he said he was going to the hospital again, Barbara had started to seize. They left and the boys finished making up their lunch's. The boys are still high from their camping trip. They went white water rafting with their boyscout troop. They love that troop, they are having so much fun. Its nice to see them enjoy themselves. Chase did great! His raft got stuck on a rock and he totally kept his cool and worked with his leader to get out of a tight spot. So cool to see him stepping up and being a leader. The girls are almost done and off to school, tomorrow is field day. They want me to come and volunteer and I want to but then that means find someone to take Hunter for the day or take him with me, and I don't think that would go over very well with the school. Steve's off tomorrow though so if he's not at the hospital then I might ask him to keep Hunter for the day. Well Bus will be here soon...

2 comments: