This Explains It!!!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Downstairs Bathroom

I painted the bathroom in one day. I thought at the time I rocked it out! It went from a baby blue powder, old chipped paint to a neutral tan, and very white white trim. I thought it smelled great and looked great. Once it dried was a different story. I found the reason I do not own my very own painting business - pretty much because I suck at it. I figured out what and where I went wrong. Now i am going to sand and touch up. Its been about a week now since I started the project. Working that one day on it took me out for about 2 days. I've slowly been regaining my strength. I couldn't take Hunter on a playdate today because I'm still not up to par after the bathroom.. I hate being sick! I hate looking fine, and screaming inside with pain. Just because I look the same I should be able to do the same, at least thats what I think, so to not be able to finish painting in the same day let alone week has been a hard reality check for me. Before Thanksgiving thats what I want, to have it done before then.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back. Sorry to hear about your MIL... Hope things get better for you.

    ReplyDelete